In this short film, enacted with Lego, John and Sally get busted for prostitution by a police officer who tries to explain the new Canadian law, C-36.
Related posts you may like:
- Vancouver police to prioritize safety over anti-prostitution laws
- Growing number of legal experts encouraging provinces not to enforce new prostitution law
- Sex worker bill C-36 built on ‘false consultation’
- Hundreds of legal experts call on Canadian government to reconsider proposed prostitution law
- Sex trade should be regulated, not criminalized, to protect health & safety of workers: CPHA