Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What a PATHETIC LIAR!!!!!!
08-20-2013, 02:30 AM
What a PATHETIC LIAR!!!!!!
The other day my friend was helping me clean up this vacant apt next door to me. While we were doing so, someone uninvited decides to show up.. You all remember my ex boyfriend Phil Smyth, right.

OMG, Phil just walks right inside the apt. He starts looking around making his rude comments being a total jerk.. Wanting me to pay attention to him. When I didn't pay attention to him, Phil began to get annoyed. He was sitting outside on the stairs just watching us clean. He was getting louder with his comments and more verbally abusive.

Finally I had enough and told Phil, "What are you doing here? Why are you even here?" Then I told him that he needed to leave!! So he said a few nasty things to me and he started to walk to his car and then turned around and said he left his sunglasses inside and wanted to come in and get them.

Oh hell no, I had locked the security screen there was no way I was gonna let him get inside again. No way! So he kicked the screen door and started yelling at me to give him his sunglasses and to put them in his hand! Whatever, I wasn't getting anywhere near him that was for sure. So I had him go out past the stairs and I opened the screen and quickly set his sunglasses on the stairs.

I qot inside the screen door just in time and locked it. Phil when he heard the screen came quickly to the door and kicked the screen door a few times and yelled at me "Who the fuck do I think I am, I told you to put them in my hand, you fucking CUNT!!!!" Then out of no where Phil went to try and hit me with his fist and instead it went right through the window I was standing next too.!! OMG, there was glass everywhere in the living room!!

WTF, what a fucking asshole jerk! Lucky for me I saw it coming and I ducked behind the front door. So he totally races to his car and takes off!!! My friend and I are just shocked as to what just had happened. Then the Sheriff shows up and takes a report of the domestic violence that had occurred. While the Sheriff was here I get like 5 text messages in a row from Phil..

Phil says on the texts that its murphy's law how accidents happen and that since the accident happened because he was helping me clean the apt!! Clean the apt? WTF, he wasn't helping me clean the apt ! Phil went on to text me that he needed to get the owners of the apts homeowners insurance policy as he was hurt and bleeding and that I had 2 days to get him that info.

Are you serious! He breaks the window PURPOSELY and says it was an accident!! Then Phil tells me he's going to be taking me and the owners to court as he got injured while he was helping me!!! What a LIAR!!!!! OMG, what a pathetic LIAR!!!!

I am JOJO
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: What a PATHETIC LIAR!!!!!!
I think Phil needs a boot-clad foot up his ass anyway but now it sounds like he is psycho. You filed the domestic violence report and the police more than likely saw the broken window so I would do two things. The first is to get a restraining order so if he shows up again you can have him arrested immediately. Two is to see the current report through to the DA pressing charges against him for at least malicious destruction of property (for the broken window) and attempted battery on a person. In some states threats to life or limb is also a felony if it appears to the victim that he would act on them in that manner. If that is the case where you are I would see to it that he was charged appropriately there as well. However, you and your friend would be required to testify at the probable cause hearing and trial (if he doesn't plead guilty) which I would guess that he would push it all the way through a trial as he seems to be that type. Please remember that fact when considering your decision on what to do here, I would press the charges if I were in your situation but I don't have an issue with testifying in court against a two-bit thug either. Some people do have that issue to deal with.

Jo Jo, whatever you do I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully Phil Smyth gets thrown in the clink for a while for some of that five bubba justice that only prison provides.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mharris127's post:
JOJO (08-27-2013)
08-27-2013, 01:53 PM
I did indeed tell the Sheriff that I would press charges.. Yes they did indeed see the broken window and all the broken glass shattered everywhere inside the apt. It totally proved he was outside when the window was broken and it shows he hit it hard too, as most of the glass went really far.. The way the Sheriff wrote up the report, and after the detective spoke to both Phil and myself, the detective decided that it wasn't a dv case. The detective said that since Phil admitted that he broke the window and is stating that it was a accident, therefore there is no probable cause and no dv charges can be filed. But if I want to I can sue him in civil court! Are you fucking serious!!! I can't believe this detective could say that to me. I told him that Phil is so not being truthful! The detective more or less told me that he didn't believe what I was telling him.
Phil Smyth YOU are a pathetic dick slammer!!!!
Oh and by the way Phil did pay for the window amazingly. Thank you for your reply, it is much appreciated Smile
I think its time to put my original Phil Smyth story back up again too!

I am JOJO
08-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Call your state's attorney general's office and file a report there. This sounds like Mr. Smyth bribed the DA/police officer or something else hinky (like a friend in supervision at the DA's office) to get the charges quashed. From what you say you have a clear-cut case of attempted battery and malicious destruction. The domestic violence angle depends on the state but attempted battery and malicious destruction is enough to get him locked up. I don't know what your Attorney General will do (I don't even remember what state you are in, unfortunately and would not post it here anyway) but it is worth a shot. In Michigan the attorney general would probably have a field day with Mr. Smyth, the cops and the DA that refused to charge him would all be investigated.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Reddit Linkedin Digg Delicious