Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flash Brown to Debut New Novelty Toy
11-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Award winning male performer Flash Brown is set to debut his latest Icon Brand’s toy, an 11.5-inch squirting dildo, which will become available this week in stores and online. ‘Squirting Flash Brown’ is the latest toy added to Evil Angel’s Signature Collection line and it features the ability to fill the inside with your choice of flavor lube or liquid. Brown is ecstatic about the release and comments on expanding his brand through his novelty products.

Brown states, “I’m honored as a male performer that I’m able to push myself out to fans in more ways than one. Along with my scenes and a variety of toys, my fans are able to enjoy my talents on and off screen.”

It began with the original self-molded dildo that is 11.5-inches in length by 3-inch circumference. To no one surprise, it became one of Icon’s top sellers and continues to fulfill waiting lists for new products. The Flash Brown novelty line continues to grow with the addition of the squirting model and the highly anticipated vibrating model, set to debut 2014.

“It’s been a good year for me, with my new novelty toys, success at trade shows and building content for my site,” said Brown. “My products are the closest to the actual thing and now with my squirting model, the fantasy just became real.”

All models feature a suction cup for hands-free pleasure and hand-painted craftsmanship for authenticity. The squirting dildo is set to ship out this week and will be available through Icon Brands and leading distributors worldwide.

For all Flash Brown, follow him on his social media networks twitter, instagram and facebook.

About Flash Brown

Flash Brown entered into the adult industry in 2010. Since joining the industry, he has established himself as a top male performer by earning nominations from AVN, X-biz and Urban X Awards. He won ‘best male newcomer’ in 2010 from Urban X Awards and 2011 from X-Biz Awards. Brown has worked with top production companies including classic scenes with Wicked Pictures, Dogfart, Mercenary Pictures, West Coast Production, New Sensations and Juelz Jordan Video. He is currently filming to re-launch Flash Brown Productions and is one of a few male performers with a novelty product line.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Reddit Linkedin Digg Delicious