Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Michael Vick.... Tops My Most Hated List....
07-18-2013, 07:34 PM
Michael Vick.... Tops My Most Hated List....
Dog fighter... Dog killer.... Michael Vick appeared on TMZ today. Seems like Michael Vick is now involved in a mentoring program.

Michael Vick is currently in Washington D.C. -- meeting with a powerful congressman in an effort to help incarcerated children get their lives on track ...

The Philadelphia Eagles QB got together with Rep. John Lewis from Georgia to push Team Freedom Outreach -- a charity that recruits volunteers to play sports with children who are incarcerated.

Vick says he's passionate about TFO because, "Many of these children who are incarcerated receive no visitors."

He adds, "Team Freedom Outreach gives them positive mentorship. It shows these kids that somebody cares. It helps them make a plan."

Second chances -- something Vick knows all about.

So now Harvey on TMZ has taken to liking Michael Vick these days. He says he jumped over to the other side now and is pro Michael Vick these days, even though he is a big animal advocate!! Are you serious.. Seems the world is a little softer now on their feelings about Michael Vick and his dog fighting and dog killing past!

Well guess what I sure as fuck am not!!! Fuck you Michael Vick, you will remain on the top of my most hated list!! I shall never ever forget how you fought those dogs to their death. The dogs that survived maimed and scarred for a lifetime, theirs.. The pain and suffering and poor living conditions that you played a huge part in all of that and more!!

Nope, Michael Vick you shall remain at the TOP OF MY MOST HATED LIST!!

R.I.P. All the dogs that lost their lives fighting to their death and to those that remained and lived out their lives broken and maimed.. Those dogs will never be forgotten.. Fuck you Michael Vick!!

I am JOJO
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Reddit Linkedin Digg Delicious