September 9, 2013
The industry moratorium is still in effect. All performers have been marked as expired on the PASS database until further notice.
All first generation partners of the recently identified HIV positive performer have been notified and retests are being conducted. We will update the site daily as more information becomes available.
Adult Production Health and Safety Services provides guidelines and services for the adult production industry designed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment of performers and adult film professionals. The program includes:
- A series of nationwide testing sites providing low cost, high-quality testing in a timely manner
- Performers have electronic access to testing results directly from labs
- Variety of medical providers for treatment of performers in need of medical follow-up
- Consistent standards and guidelines for testing and treatment of adult performers
- A secure database that ensures performer privacy and protects producer liability
- Protocol for performer support in the event of a positive HIV test result, including funding for testing of 1st and 2nd generation partners
- Health and safety resources provided for producers
- Health and safety training provided for performers
IF YOU ARE A PERFORMER, PRODUCER OR AGENT AND HAVE NOT SIGNED UP TO USE THE APHSS DATABASE, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR APHSS AND WISH TO LOG-IN, PLEASE CLICK “SIGN-IN” AND ENTER YOUR LOG-IN INFORMATION.