Beautiful, all-natural cam sensation and sex worker advocate Ginger Banks will be moderating social media event Sex Talk Tuesday next week on Tuesday, March 6 at 3pm EST/12noon PST to 4pm EST/1pm PST on Twitter to discuss the Stigma Surrounding Sex and Sex Work.
“I am so excited to have a deep discussion on the subject of sex workers and how the general- public perceives them and why,” says Ginger. “I look forward to changing perceptions and exchanging ideas with the Sex Talk Tuesday audience. I love this weekly Twitter social media event, it brings people together and makes them think outside the box, which is fabulous. I hope my fans join me, and I hope to make some new ones too.”
Ginger will be asking the following five questions:
1) Have you, or anyone you are close to, been affected by the stigma surrounding sex or sex work #SexTalkTuesday?
2) Have you ever previously held a negative opinion about sex or sex workers? How did that opinion change #SexTalkTuesday?
3) Have you ever missed out on a sexual experience, because you didn’t want to be shamed for it? What was that experience like #SexTalkTuesday?
4) What are some misconceptions about sex work or,your sexual preference that you would like to clarify for the general public #SexTalkTuesday?
5) What is one step you can personally take that will help end the stigma surrounding sex and sex work #SexTalkTuesday?
Everyone is welcome to join the discussion; the only rules are to end each Tweet with the hashtag #SexTalkTuesday, stick to the topic and of course, be respectful.
Ginger is active with #WeAreMany an advocacy group who’s goal is to destigmatize sex workers and posted a video about her thoughts about it on Twitter here https://twitter.com/
Fans may follow Ginger Banks on Twitter at https://twitter.com/