A university football team captain has been jailed for 15 years after he raped two sex workers and robbed a third.
Middlesex University student Ashley Mitton, 24, lured the women into his car before driving them to secluded spots in east London and attacking them.
He threatened his first victim, 30, with a screwdriver before repeatedly raping her in March 2013.
He subjected the second, 26, to a similar ordeal in June the same year.
Police said he was “a very dangerous young man who preyed on vulnerable women”, hiding his violent behaviour under a “seemingly normal exterior”.
He was locked up for 15 years at the Inner London Crown Court after being convicted of four counts of rape on the two women, possession of an offensive weapon, and one count of robbery.
Related posts you may like:
- Cytherea Rape Case Update: New Details, Suspects Charged As Adults, No Bail
- 2 more teens arrested for Cytherea home invasion, sexual assault
- VIDEO: Cytherea on home invasion: ‘It could happen to anyone’
- Accused Rapists and Robbers of Adult Star Cytherea Arraigned in Las Vegas
- REVEALED: The Indictment In The Cytherea Home Invasion – Rape Case