Winnie the Pooh has been banned from a Polish playground because of his “dubious sexuality” and “inappropriate” dress.
The much-loved animated bear was suggested at a local council meeting to decide which famous character should become the face of the play area in the small town of Tuszyn.
But the idea soon sparked outrage among more conservative members, with one councillor even denouncing poor Pooh as a “hermaphrodite”.
“The problem with that bear is it doesn’t have a complete wardrobe,” said Ryszard Cichy during the discussion.
“It is half naked which is wholly inappropriate for children. [Poland’s fictional bear] is dressed from head to toe, unlike Pooh who is only dressed from the waist up.”
0 0 votes
Spread the love
Related posts you may like:
- Ex-porn star Asia Carrera wears spaghetti strainer on head for driver’s license, calls it a proud moment
- Topless Feminist Steals Baby Jesus From Vatican Nativity Display
- Facebook banned a woman’s anatomical biology picture because it was too ‘rude’
- Woman arrested at airport after stripping on flight and exposing herself
- Couple, ‘naked head to toe,’ accused of having sex at Wisconsin library
[…] Post Winnie the Pooh banned from a Polish playground because of his dubious sexuality appeared first on […]
[…] “It is half naked which is wholly inappropriate for children. [Poland's fictional bear] is dressed from head to …read more […]