Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
In Regards to the George Zimmerman trial. By JoJo
07-12-2013, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 09:21 PM by trpwl.)
In Regards to the George Zimmerman trial. By JoJo
As the George Zimmerman murder trial is getting close to finishing up in the courtroom. Then its off to the Jury to decide Mr. Zimmerman's fate. Guilty or not guilty of killing Trayvon Martin.

Why do we as a nation have to have all these technicalities when it comes to making a decision. Special circumstances this and that. What does it matter whether Trayvon was pulling away or he wasn't pulling away. Point is Trayvon is dead, he's not coming back. Point is he died of a gunshot that ripped through his body.

Now the defense wants to bring into evidence that there was talk and or pictures of fighting and pictures of pot plants on Trayvon's phone. Are you serious! I am outraged by that fact. The 17 year old Trayvon Martin a police still in the eyes of the world and you want to bring up stuff that was found on his phone. Are you serious defense team for George Zimmerman, really...

These kinds of defense ploys, smokescreens are just that. Made up to convolute and confuse the juror's and the people. For what, to give the guilty more time to try and cover up the crime of murder longer or to cost us the taxpayers more money. Whatever the case, I for sure have had enough of all of it.

Simply put a 17 year old young man died that night.. His name was Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman that night made calls to 911. He was told not to engage the suspect (Trayvon Martin). To stay in his vehicle/go inside his apt. and law enforcement would be out there.

Mr. Zimmerman went against what law enforcement told him to do. In fact he got out and had a confrontation with Trayvon. He had a confrontation with Trayvon while he had in his possession a loaded gun. The confrontation led to a fight/struggle the gun went off and Trayvon was killed..

Trayvon Martin was killed that night during a fight with George Zimmerman. Trayvon Martin was killed by a gunshot from George Zimmerman's gun that George Zimmerman had on his possession while he fought with Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman was told by law enforcement not to engage the suspect (Trayvon Martin was only a suspect in George Zimmerman's mind).

George Zimmerman DID NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THAT BY NOT DOING SO RESULTED IN THE DEATH OF TRAYVON MARTIN.

Therefore society, people of the world, jurors and anyone else who wants to weigh in on this matter. George Zimmerman is 100% guilty of the death of Trayvon Martin. Its nothing difficult to figure out. It doesn't play into anything whatsoever as to who was screaming, or even who did what to who.

Bottom line is George Zimmerman FAILED TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AND IT RESULTED IN THE DEATH OF TRAYVON MARTIN. Therefore George Zimmerman is guilty of causing the death of Trayvon Martin. I pray that justice will be served and that George Zimmerman will be found guilty of the crime he committed.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the parents and the family and friends of Trayvon Martin. Although it will never bring Trayvon back to you in this lifetime, I pray that justice will be served. R.I.P. Trayvon you are loved and you will never be forgotten.

I got an opinion, and you just read it. I am JOJOuslove
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like trpwl's post:
JOJO (07-13-2013), witega (07-13-2013)

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Reddit Linkedin Digg Delicious