The ultimate city sex checklist from MTL Blog
Sometimes it seems like all we talk about is sex, probably because it’s always on our mind every single moment of the day. Don’t act like you’re any better. We’re all horny 13 year old boys at heart, so don’t try and deny it. Our collective minds our perpetually in the gutter, so we thought about putting that to use.
Many a time while walking through Montreal, you’ve no doubt thought “that’d be a cool place to get some,” and so have we, many times, 101 times to be exact. Rather than keep our dirty thoughts to ourselves, we figured we’d share some creative places to get laid in Montreal. Time to make your list, and this is the kind you’ll definitely want to check twice.
For the sake of simplicity in certain spots, we’re going to count oral sex as sex on this list. “Sex” is in the official title, for one, and for some of use (specifically us fellas who like fellas) heading to old B&J town is just less of a hassle than the full-on sex production.
You’ve been wondering (or not) so here it is, 101 places to have sex in Montreal.
1. Bathroom Of La Banquise while eating poutine at 4:35am.
2. Millenium Park in Dorval, by the water, for the most romantic effect.
3. On the grass in the Peel Basin, overlooking the Lachine Canal.
4. A dorm room at John Abbott College, extra cred if you don’t even go there.
5. The basement bathroom at Foufs, preferably on a Thursday.
6. A cobblestone alley in the Old Port.
7. A room in the Ritz Carleton, brownie points if its a rich outta towner.
8. University library, probably easiest during exams when open 24hrs.
9 At house party in the West Island.
10. Velvet in the Old Port.