We at TRPWL — well, a couple of us, anyway — are anal advocates. One of us has even stated for the record that anal and A2M are essential, natural parts of any sexual encounter. [I learned that from a Czech girl — MW]
The fine folks at Queerty ask:
Sure, anal sex is a thing. Always has been, always will be. We don’t need to tell you that.
But how much of a thing is it? And where? And by what degree… and how and in what ways?!
These are questions that need answers, and thankfully the folks at Pornhub have reported their robust butt-related data.
1) Proportionally speaking, Pornhub gets more requests for anal sex from Russia than any other country, making it the anal Super-Power.
The United States likes ass a bit more than Canada, but when it comes to anal sex, Canada likes to top the Americans.
He said: “In Russia for many centuries the ass was used for educational purposes and not for love entertainment. So we should use it according to its intended purpose.”
2) U.S. anal-related searches by state (Wyoming, the setting for Brokeback Mountain, made the top three):
3) Pornhub offers an interesting (anal) perspective of U.S. foreign policy:
4) Top anal-related search terms:
5) Top ass and anal-related search terms:
6) Searches involving “anal” on Pornhub’s straight channel outnumber ones on the site’s gay channel by nearly three to one.
Searches for “ass” are a little more balanced, at 7.2% for straights and 5.7% for gays ):